Friday, October 27, 2006

After school today, we decided to take a walk. What a beautiful display of colors we found. It was a bit cooler than we expected; 59 degrees instead of the 70 posted on the local news website. I was glad Stevie prompted everyone to wear a sweater. Isaac took a little nap and Zoe calmed herself by holding her baby and sucking her thumb. Makenzie fell about 20 times, only to jump right up again :) (she's donning wheels on those tennis shoes). On the way back, Zoe got down to walk. I tried to get a picture because it was like watching the baby geese following their momma, but I just never seemed to be fast enough (more Makenzie falls).

Stevie is wearing a helmet because she has roller blades on. I asked her to push the stroller so that I could get a shot of all the kids while on our walk. She said that it wasn't as easy as it looked! For some reason, I believe her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home