Monday, April 07, 2008

Seems I've been tagged by Jill...I hope I do this right...

The Rules -
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.


Seven random facts about me:

1. I had knee surgery December 27, 2007, to reconstruct my ACL. It was the most painful injury I've ever sustained. The surgery was not too bad, but the first 36 hours after I was sick, sick, sick.

2. My paternal great grandfather was Greek. He was born, raised, and died in Crete, Greece.

3. My mother passed away January 9, 2006, at the age of 59.

4. I am currently in the process of composing a list of 100 things about me, so I am trying hard not to duplicate any items here.

5. I was born in Kansas City, Missouri.

6. I am not looking forward to an empty nest.

7. I'm starting to re-think this whole idea of "not duplicating" anything...

Angie

Rey

Cal

Becki

Kevin

Stevie

Val

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel
I finally got to see the link when you tagged me. Some interesting facts about you, thanks for tagging me/
Rey

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home