Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A few years ago, Grandma bought a Fisher Price Nativity set for Makenzie for Christmas. I keep it put up in its box during the year and let her play with it at Christmas time. This year I didn't get it out because she's six now, as she so often reminds me, and not a baby anymore and I figured she wouldn't be totally forthcoming with sharing with Zoe, plus Zoe has her own FP Christmas village. Well, last week, when we put up the Christmas decorations, I had to keep reminding Makenzie that she shouldn't play with my Nativity set because the figurines are breakable. I caught her playing with the angel today--she was flying her over the FP dolls that go in Zoe's dollhouse. I reminded her again and then asked if Stevie would get her Nativity set down for her. Makenzie came downstairs and told me that Stevie couldn't find her "Activity set".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home