Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm still sick. Bleh.
I called my doctor's office this afternoon to talk with the nurse. I told her that I had new symptoms and that the old ones aren't getting any better. She asked me, "what do you want me to tell the doctor?" Uh, did I stutter?
Last night I went to pick up a prescription for Nasonex (the doctor had phoned it in). It was $74.00. Well, it's still sitting in Wal-greens. I called the health insurance company today because I just don't understand why the prednisone I got on the previous Friday was $10.00 and this is $74.00. Well, it all has to do with deductibles, co-pays, generic meds, and premium meds. I asked to be given a way to determine the cost of a prescription and was told, "there isn't any way, the computer just figures it based on percentages."
...at this rate, I'm not sure I'll ever get better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home