Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thanks for the comments via my e-mail. Thanks, too, for liking my picture.

These are what I like to call "Makenzie Quips" (Makenzie is my 6 year old; she is my strong-willed child and what she lacks in discipline, she makes up for in personality. She always says the "darndest things" and I've taken to recording them for posterity.)

We couldn't find her coat at church one afternoon. After looking everywhere that I thought she could have left it, her response was, "I think it's in the lost and fountain."

We made plans to go to Science City. All the while she awaited the day for us to go, she kept asking when we were going to go to 'Simon's City'. (There's just some things that you enjoy hearing, I didn't have the heart or desire to correct her.)

After having a glass of flavored carbonated water, Makenzie replied, "that water with a taste makes me burp".

While on a family walk, Makenzie was several feet ahead of us on her bike. When she got to an intersection, we told her to turn left. She responded, "I don't know my left from my rights."

Please share some quips from your kids with me, I'm always in the need for a good chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home